December 4, 2023
Join Me (Marsha) for this Groundbreaking Program
If you’re a woman over 40, finding it harder to lose weight and feeling discouraged, it’s not your fault. This is just one of the frustrating symptoms of aging and changing hormones. You may also be feeling more tired, having difficulty sleeping, experiencing brain fog and noticing changes in your skin and moods. The good news is that there’s a way to naturally rebalance your hormones to take back control and turn things around!
I’ve created this program, to share with you a simple, unique approach to slow down the aging process, optimize specific hormones, manage body composition, restore energy and help you rediscover the JOY of living. I’ve been in the fitness industry for over thirty years and I’ve never experienced a more powerful, transformational combination of habits.
WHAT YOU GET
You’ll receive a step-by-step blueprint with weekly lessons and actions tasks, as well as a once/week, 45-minute group coaching session via Zoom with me where I’ll provide you with accountability, motivation and additional tools. And you'll be part of a community of amazing women, sharing and learning from each other every week!
In our time together, you will learn to:
- Break free from negative self-talk and the rabbit hole of “failure”
- Adopt a specific exercise protocol which targets the master hormone responsible for your metabolism, fat burning, muscle growth and much more
- Free yourself from the burden of counting calories and obsessing about food
- Understand the importance of good sleep and how to make it happen
- Discover how stress sabotages health and weight loss and what you can do about it
- Explore the impact of hydration and how to improve your current drinking habits
- Increase your happy hormones by re-discovering joy and fun
- Find a sustainable “maintenance” strategy that works for you
If this is something that calls to you, I invite you to take the next step in your journey to reclaiming yourself. The program begins January 15 and space is limited.
Cost: Member $360 | Non-Member: $504
Mondays 12 PM or 7 PM, 45-minutes virtually on Zoom
Program Runs: January 15-March 4
Registering as a Greater Valley YMCA member? Please email Andrea Brown to register at firstname.lastname@example.org
Marsha Hughes has been involved in the wellness industry for over thirty years. She is a Personal Trainer, Nutrition Coach and Behaviour Change Specialist who has spent countless hours committed to discovering the most effective exercise and nutrition protocol for hormone optimization.
She is an expert on the phenomenal power of hormones and their effect on aging, fat storage, muscle preservation and skin quality. The Renew You program is the result of years of study, experience and experimentation, both personally and professionally.
www.marshahughes.com | email@example.com
Debbi lost 26 pounds in the first 8 weeks and kept going on her own, even with a herniated disk that prevented her from doing the exercise component. She started in September and this photo was taken in May.
She had a few setbacks in terms of being in pain and feeling discouraged but she persisted.