The holidays are about being together with friends, family, neighbors and your community. YMCA of Bucks and Hunterdon Counties invites everyone to use our branches from November 21 to January 8.
The Y understands the physical, mental and emotional toll the holiday season can take on some members of our community. We are committing resources to support our friends, families and neighbors to improve their health and wellness as we get ready for the new year.
We invite ALL members of our community to join us between November 21 and January 8:
Free Virtual Wellness for the entire community
Utilize our Y Wellness 24/7 virtual platform for free. Access thousands of weekly live and on-demand health and wellness programs for all abilities and interests, from anywhere, anytime.
Use keycode: HereForYou
Free community access includes:
And our Newer Facility Amenities including:
- Doylestown Esports Lounge Access & member rates on programs
- Outdoor Pickleball courts in Doylestown
- Circuit Room at Quakertown branch (open time & classes)
- Brand new renovated facility in Fairless Hills
- Unlimited group exercise classes and wellness center access (ages 12+) at all branches
- Access to Doylestown Skatepark
- NOW OPEN! Sips & Berries in Doylestown featuring smoothies, bowls and bites
Meet our Branches
With a newly expanded wellness center and studios in Doylestown, a fully renovated facility in Fairless Hills, a new spacious circuit training room in Quakertown, recently added indoor pool in Warminster, multi-level center & studios at Deer Path in Flemington, NJ, boutique feeling wellness center in Newtown and Round Valley in Annandale, NJ , the Y has so much to offer the community in Bucks and Hunterdon Counties. And, your safety is a top priority with advanced cleaning protocols and UVC air purification in most branches.