A 12-week program to support cancer survivors with an evidence based cancer survivorship program. Focusing on recovering strength, endurance and an overall sense of well being. With the guidance of specially trained personal trainers, participants build back muscle mass and muscular strength, increase flexibility and cardiovascular endurance and improve functional ability. Participants are also offered the opportunity to try a sampling of group exercise classes within the supportive environment of the group.
THRIVE participants and their families receive a free family membership to the Y for the duration of the program.
Participants receive a 12-week family membership for the duration of the program.
In our efforts to provide a platform of togetherness and safety, and by the graciousness of our donors, your pathway experience will consist of five, important modules:
- Access to our virtual wellness platform, Y Wellness 24/7
- Weekly live connections and conversations with your pathway family
- Pre/Post survey and InBody scan
- Togetherness Times provided to participants of all pathway programs to provide great information and more.
- The very first meeting will be ZOOM. From this ZOOM, weekly Togetherness Times will be established by the pathway family by week two.
Note: In valuing the graciousness of our donors, successful enrollment in a pathway program relies on consistent attendance and participation. Pathway participants with 3 or more class absences without communication to the instructor will be dis-enrolled so we may provide an opportunity to another. Kindly consider this prior to joining us.
Thank you to our THRIVE Program sponsor: